Saturday 3 March 2012

Instagram

I have been admiring photos people have been taking using instagram for a while now, but with out an iPhone I was unable to join in the fun...until now! Time for a phone upgrade saw me jumping at the chance to join the masses and get an iPhone. So today I had a little bit, ok quite a lot of fun taking random photos around my house and of the kids! Here are a few of the shots I have taken, and if you want to follow me I'm under Baxterrs. Let me know where you are as I would love to follow you too!

2 comments:

The mum of all trades said...

I love how it makes everything look so arty!

ruth said...

It's fantastic! I'm really loving playing with the images and to have it to hand all the time is brilliant. I had a camera on my old phone but wasn't great and transferring the images onto my computer was a nightmare so this is so much better!