Tuesday 20 November 2012

New home & exciting new adventures

First of all I would like to thank everyone who is reading this and has followed my journey so far.  It is  really appreciated along with any comments that you have taken the time to post.  As I have written many times before I have failed to really get into my blogging groove here.  I think the main reason for this was that I was a bit lost as to what this blog was about, and also where I was going.

But things are changing, I've started an exciting new adventure, and to accompany this, a new website and blog!  I really hope you will pop over and have a look, and update your readers if you have stuck around while I have sat silently on your feed list!!

The new website address is oneyellowteapot.com


1 comment:

sue bulmer said...

Really sorry Ruth lease can you resend your comment to my blog I deleted it by mistake sue x