Wednesday 22 June 2011

get creative


I stumbled upon this film this morning as I was lying on the sofa, not feeling very well, and mindlessly reading twitter.  Stacey Sheppard tweeted a link to a post she had written on 29 ways to stay creative.

As soon as I saw this video I wanted to post about it.  Just for me, to remind me what I need to do to 'stay creative!'  I can say I definitely do a few of these things, I LOVE writing lists, I keep a notebook on me most of the time (when nappies, toys, snacks allow)  but it just illustrates to me what I need to do to make all my big ideas running around my head into a reality.  I need to stop procrastinating and get on with it! ........ well I will do once I am feeling better ;-)

Number 29 is the big one for me!

Watch this space!
x

No comments: