Tuesday 28 June 2011

welcome!

Up till now I have been writing under the blog title Ip dip sky blue, refering to my complete inability to make decisions, and yet again I have proved myself right by changing my mind on the title of my blog! 

I was never 100% happy with the title, and was constantly searching for something I felt more comfortable with and that was more me. 

Then for some reason, while I was lying in bed not feeling very well, it just came to me, one yellow teapot. 



 I should probably introduce you to our one yellow teapot ;-)


She has been a member of our family for 12 years! 


She was a present for Ian in his third year at uni, not sure what the exciting occaision was to warrant such a great gift as a teapot!  At the time Ian was the big tea drinker, but I soon caught up. 


We are now both huge tea drinkers, typically English and will put the kettle on for any and every occaision.  It's amazing how a cup of tea can uplift, console, or comfort. 


At the heart of it all is our one yellow teapot.

No comments: