Saturday 23 July 2011

beautiful bags

Spot Saddle Bag, Cath Kidson


I thought I would show you a bag from another prominent British designer, Cath Kidson.

Now I am not the biggest fan of her floral bags, but this spot print bag is perfect!  I love the colours, and who doesn't love polka dots!

It is big enough to hold all my crap, sorry, vitally important items!  It is made of oilcloth with beautiful contrasting leather trims, which means the inevitable porridge, yoghurt, and countless and probably unmentionable spills can easily be wiped away!  I love in the blurb it describes it as having, "plentiful pockets" - a girl can never have to many pockets!  The adjustable strap again would allow me to wear it across my body, leaving my hands free to grab escaping children!

Lovely simple design with a fun twist with the spots!

(By the way my mention of Burberry last time didn't work :-(  )

No comments: